Connect Apple Calendar to Google calendar?
You can import Outlook and iCloud calendars directly on Google Calendar. And then, you can use our tool to sync with Notion. The only limitation is that it would be in one direction (Calendar to Notion).
Connect Apple calendar to Google Calendar
Step 1: Getting a link to my Apple Calendar
- On your desktop/laptop, Go to your iCloud account.
- Click on the Calendar ico
- To the left of your screen, you'll see a list of your calendars. Click on the Share button next to the calendar you'd like to export.
- In the Calendar Sharing popup, check the Public Calendar option. You'll see a link appear below. You may need to triple-click this link to ensure you've selected the entire URL. It should look like this:
- Copy this link for the next step.
Step 2: Adding your Apple Calendar to Google Calendar
- On your desktop/laptop, Go to your Google Calendar Account.
- Find the "Other calendars" section to the left of the screen. Tap on the plus icon to bring up additional options:
Select From URL from the options provided:
- Enter the URL you copied from either your Calendar app or icloud.com and click Add Calendar. Your Apple Calendar events will appear momentarily.
- You can modify the name of your imported calendar by clicking the 3 dots beside the calendar under the Other calendars section, then click Settings from the options provided.