Why are some events not being deleted?
By default, if you delete an event from Notion, we just un-sync it instead of permanently removing it from Google Calendar, and the same thing happens when deleting an event from Google Calendar.
We do this to let you delete the event manually and prevent mistakes of losing data that you have attached to that event.
Hide deleted entries on Notion
You can use the view filters to skip or hide deleted entries:
- Where > Notion Automations Events Data > Does not contain > removed
- And > Notion Automations Events Data > Does not contain > ignored
Allow event deletion
If you want to allow event deletion anyway, follow these steps:
- Go to My Automations page.
- Select your Google Calendar & Notion Sync.
- Scroll down to Sync Settings and open it.
- Toggle Allow event deletion on.
- Confirm the changes.