How to link your Google Calendar events with your CRM on Notion
With Notion Automations, you can link your Google Calendar events database with your CRM (Contacts database). This way, you can quickly add attendees when you create a calendar event on Notion – but also know what calendar events are associated with every contact!
Here's how you can do it:
- Add a property on your synced Notion Calendar database called Contacts (type Relation)
- Link the property to your CRM database by clicking on Select a database and connect it to your CRM database (or any other database that has contact information).
- On your CRM database, create a property called Notion Automations Contacts Data (type Text)
- Make sure you also have an Email property (type Email) in the same database.
- Share the CRM database with the Notion Automations Integration on the upper right part of the screen. Search for the integration in the text box, select it, and click on Invite.
- On the Notion Automations page, go to My Automations and select Google Calendar & Notion Sync to enter its settings.
- Scroll down to Field Mapping and open it.
- Refresh Notion fields in the upper right part of the tab to ensure the previous data is effectively synced.
- Add an Attendees Contact (↗ Relation) field and select Contact, which is the property we just created.
- Scroll up and trigger the sync by clicking on the Sync now button at the top of the page.