How can I automatically delete Google Calendar events when they are completed on Notion?
You can map the Trigger deletion on Google Calendar field to automatically delete Google Calendar events when you complete them on Notion. Here's how you can do it:
- Go to My Automations.
- Select the automation where you want to trigger the deletion.
- Open the Field Mapping tab.
- Scroll down and click on + Add Field.
- Add Trigger deletion on Google Calendar.
- Click OK when the pop-up warning appears.
- Map it with the Notion field you wish—for example, the ☑ Done checkbox property.
Important note: as warned in the pop-up before mapping this field, all previous events currently marked as True or Done (in the case of a checkbox) will be deleted.